1. What are your delivery options and how much is the shipping?
We deliver throughout Singapore except for restricted areas. There is no delivery to Changi Airport Transit Lounges, Military Bases, Paya Lebar Airport Communication Centre and other Offshore Islands eg Sentosa. For a full list, please click here.
(For overseas customer, please refer to Question.12, below)
For orders below $100, we charge a delivery fee of $10.
For orders $100 and above, you get to enjoy free delivery on us!
Your order will be delivered in 3-5 business working days.
- A shipping fee of $10 will apply if your minimum purchase amount falls below S$100 after discounts
- Do apply your Discount Coupon Code (if any) during the check out page.
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and on Singapore Public Holidays
- Shipping may take longer during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather
2. Can I collect my order directly from Madera SG?
Yes you can! Please select the “Self Pick Up” option during checkout. Our sales staff will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.
You can then pick up your order at 1 Woodlands Square #04-K06 between Monday - Sunday, 12:00pm - 9.30pm SGT.
***Please note, your orders will be cancelled and refunded, if it's not collected within two weeks from date of notification. Please contact us at email@example.com should you need a longer collection period.
3. What should I do if my order has not arrived?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Will I get charged for a re-delivery?
If we attempt to deliver your order, but you are not present to receive it; we will contact you to arrange a re-delivery. Please note, there is a re-delivery fee of S$10 - $40, depending on the volume of your order. If our courier is unable to reach you after two delivery attempts, the package will be returned to our offices for cancellation.
5. What do I do if I had an allergic reactions (body care products)?
At http://www.madera.sg/, we specially curate the products we carry. For body care products, the ingredients of the product are listed on the page to help you identify any sensitivities with certain ingredients. Different skin types and skin conditions may react differently to our products and brands. It is always best to know and understand how your skin reacts to different products and ingredients. If you experienced an allergic reaction, please send a detailed description of what occurred along with the pictures to email@example.com . We will communicate this to the respective department and help you find an appropriate solution. Please note that issues must be reported within 14 days of receipt of item. In certain instances, a medical certificate may be requested to identify if it is the product that caused the allergic reactions.
6. What happens if I am unhappy with the product I purchase or I changed my mind?
Should you wish to return an item that you’ve purchased, please email us at http://www.madera.sg/ within 7 days of receiving the item. You will need to ship us back the item and a credit voucher will be issued to you once we have received the items and inspected them. Please be advised that the items must meet the following conditions before any refund will be issued.
- Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- Gifts with Purchase and samples must also be returned if it is included in the purchase.
- Items purchased on sale and discounts are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
Madera de Mango Customer Service
1 Woodlands Square #04-K06
- You must have proof of purchase of the item, typically the receipt, so we recommend you keep your packaging and receipt for at least the first 7 days after purchase.
Please include a note with your Full Name and Order number for reference
*Shipping cost will not be refunded by Madera de Mango Singapore and refund will only be via cash voucher.
- Returning items is not applicable to perishable items eg. preserved flowers or fresh flower bouquets.
7. Can I return items purchased online at a Madera de Mango store in Singapore?
Unfortunately, at this moment, all items purchased online must be returned to our Singapore Warehouse http://www.madera.sg/contact.html. Items purchased at madera.sg can be returned within 7 days. Terms and conditions apply.
8. Are prices the same online and in different stores?
Because product assortment and stock levels for items may differ between various stores and the website, the sale pricing and promotions may not always be the same.
All pricing promotions and product availability are subject to change. Some offers are valid at select stores.
9. Can I test the products before buying them online?
Yes! Where sampling are available, you are most welcome to visit us at
Madera de Mango (M.d.M.)
1 Woodlands Square #04-K06
10. How do I make payment on your website?
All our payment process are SSL (secure socket layer) certified. We uses PayPal as our payment gateway. However, you do not need to have a PayPal account to make payment for your orders.
a) At the checkout page, choose PayPal as your mode of payment.
b) You can then choose to either log in with:
1. Your PayPal account;
2. Make payment through your Credit/ debit card (you do not have to create a PayPal account for this) OR
3.the following listed mode of payments.
The types of payment modes we accept are:
v. Google Pay
vi. Apple Pay
c) You will receive an email confirmation from us once we have received your payment.
If you have more questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. FREE Items / samples.
Products that comes with free items / samples, are subjected to availability. Where a particular free item is not available, Madera de Mango reserves the rights to replace it with an equivalent item or value.
12. Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we do! You can email us at email@example.com .
In the email, please state the:
- Products name and quantity that you wish to purchase.
- Full Address: City, Country and Postal Code