Bath and Bloom
Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml
- 100% pure natural essential oils extracted from natural plant
- Perfect for creating an aromatic scent for your living and lifestyle
A scent of nature for a living indulgence
· For burner oil and bath oil, drop 5-10 drops in water.
· Can be used with Bath & Bloom’s oil burner, White Pillar oil warmer or ultrasonic Crown Jewel mist diffuser
· For application to the body, start with 1–2 drops and then increase the dosage as necessary. Essential oils are concentrated oil, so a little goes a long way.
Dilute the oil with body moisturizer/lotion or a carrier oil.
Conduct a simple sensitivity test when trying a new oil by applying a small amount of essential oil to an inconspicuous area and check after a few hours.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
People who are suffering from cough and cold, congestion, bronchitis and other troubles associated with colds, are sure to get relief using tea tree essential oil. It provides relief from cough, cold, bronchitis and congestion. It can be rubbed on the chest and inhaled while sleeping, or a drop can be placed on the pillow so it can do its magical work at night, and you can wake up feeling much better in the morning.
This essential oil has a stimulating effect on hormone secretions, blood circulation, and most importantly, on the immune system. It boosts immunity and acts as a shield against many different types of infections.